Two Stage Rubber-Touch Waiter Corkscrew
Original price $10.00
Current price $5.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
2-Stage Waiter's Corkscrew removes corks from wine bottles with the ease and precision. Also known as a sommelier knife, waiter's friend or wine key, Waiter's Corkscrews are the standard wine bottle opener used in restaurants and homes around the world. Uncork a bottle of wine quickly, with panache, just like the pros. Works for just about any cork-stoppered bottle, including champagne. It's a simple-to-use must-have of wine accessories. A serrated wine foil cutter for easy foil removal, 5-turn 'worm' or corkscrew, 2-stage lever for more power to pull wine corks, and bottle opener are all hinged to fold and store inside the handle, similar to a pocket knife. Its curved profile is easy to grip and slim enough to stow comfortably in a pocket, handbag, or store in kitchen gadget drawers. The durable stainless steel worm and foil cutter with rubber-touch finish on the body lends a more elegant look and slip-resistant grip. Wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Made in Italy by Ghidini, Europe's premier wine corkscrew manufacturer.
- 2-Stage Waiter's Corkscrew easily removes corks from wine bottles, and most cork-stoppered bottles, including champagne
- Worm and serrated foil cutter are made from stainless steel; all parts are hinged to fold and store inside the handle
- Slim profile fits comfortably in a pocket or stores easily in the kitchen gadget drawer; rubber-touch finish for non-slip, comfort grip
- Made in Italy by Ghidini, Europe's premier corkscrew manufacturer
- Wipe with a clean, damp cloth
|Material||ABS Plastic/Stainless Steel|
|Item Measurement||4.5" L x 1." W x .5" H 2.8 oz|
|Packaged Measurement||7.25" L x 2.75" W x .5" H 3 oz|