Rolling Pin, 10in.
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Asian-style Rolling Pin is perfectly sized for rolling smaller amounts of dough when making dumplings wrappers, steamed bao, and other small pastries at home. This small dumpling rolling pin allows complete control over the thickness and shape of dough for making perfect Japanese gyozas, Chinese potstickers, Shanghai Soup Dumplings, Tibetan momos, Indian samosas, chapattis, thin breads, and more. Made from all-natural bamboo, Helen Chen's Dumpling Rolling Pin brings old world charm and function to contemporary kitchen tools. Bamboo is a fast-growing alternative to traditional materials for more sustainable living practices. It's lightweight and durable, easy to use, and easy to clean. Wipe with a dry cloth or brush before first use, and after every use. Hand wash in warm, soapy water as needed. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep bamboo looking its best.
- Asian-Style Dumpling Rolling Pin for rolling out dough perfectly
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo, a fast-growing alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living; lightweight and durable
- Perfectly sized to roll dough easily when making dumpling wrappers, steamed bao, and other small pastries
- Great for making Japanese gyoza, Chinese potstickers, Shanghai Soup Dumplings, Tibetan momos, Indian samosas, chapattis, thin breads, and more
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
|Item Measurement||10 x 1 x 1 2.70oz|
|Packaged Measurement||10 x 1 x 1 2.70oz|