Fish Spatula with Slotted Angled Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Fish Spatula is among the must-have kitchen utensils for making all of your favorite fish recipes. Whether you're cooking a whole fish or a fillet, the angled blade easily slides under to gently lift and turn the fish without it breaking apart while the slots allow cooking oils and liquids to drain. A favorite among kitchen tools as both a turner and slotted spatula, it's gentle enough for cooking fish and other delicate foods, like eggs, crepes and omelets, yet sturdy enough for turning burgers, hashbrowns and grilled sandwiches. Made from 18/8 stainless steel with an attractive rosewood handle. Hand washing is recommended.
- Fish Spatula easily lifts, turns and drains delicate fish while cooking
- Slotted 18/8 stainless steel blade is specially designed to drain cooking oils and liquids; measures 11.25-inches
- Angled to easily slide under fish and gently lift and turn it without it breaking apart; hand washing is recommended
- Attractive rosewood handle
- Perfect for whole fish or fillets and other delicate foods like omelets, crepes and eggs, sturdy enough for turning burgers
|Item Packaging||Hand Wash|
|Material||18/0 Stainless Steel/Rosewood Handle|
|Item Measurement||11.25" L x 3.25" W x .5" H 2.5 oz|
|Packaged Measurement||14.5" L x 3.25" W x .5" H 3 oz ( carded/hangtag )|