Double-Sided Non-Stick Meat Tenderizer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Meat Tenderizer, with dual-toothed surface, is specially designed to break down the muscle fibers in tougher cuts of meat for a more tender and consistent texture. This must-have of cooking supplies is well balanced for efficient use. Tenderizing meat helps elevate otherwise tougher cuts to a higher culinary standard. For best results, trim away excess fat and place meat in the freezer for about 30-minutes to chill, but not long enough to freeze. Chilled cuts work best. Before tenderizing, always place a cutting board under the meat to protect countertops. With a firm pressure, strike the cut with the toothed surface of the meat mallet, working thicker areas more and thinner areas less. Be careful not to break all the way through the meat. Flip the cut over and work the opposite side. Tenderize steak or chicken, flank steak, eye round, skirt steak, even cooking rabbit meat and other wild game. Make even more tender braciole, chicken fried steak, cordon bleu, and wienerschnitzel. Always tenderize meat before adding a marinade or using other special cooking techniques, like brining. Also great for cracking ice cubes or block ice into smaller pieces to chill drinks faster and keep foods cold longer, like clams on the half shell, peel and eat shrimp, macaroni or potato salad, condiments, and more. Meat Tenderizer Tool is crafted from heavyweight aluminum with a naturally non-stick silicone coating. It's durable, strong, and nonporous so all concerns of cross contamination are eliminated for safe kitchen practices. And, it's dishwasher safe for thorough and easy cleaning.
- Meat Tenderizer helps make tougher cuts of meat more tender for a consistent texture and taste
- Made from naturally non-stick silicone-coated heavyweight aluminum for easy cleanup; nonporous to eliminate cross contamination; measures 10.5-inches
- Trim away excess fat and chill meat in the freezer (30-minutes); firmly strike meat with the toothed head; work both sides and more in thicker areas
- Chilled meats work best; use cutting board under meat to protect countertop; also use to crack ice cubes into smaller pieces to chill drinks quicker
- Well balanced for comfortable use; strong and durable; dishwasher safe for a thorough and easy cleaning
|Item Measurement||10 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 2 7/8" 1 LB|
|Packaged Measurement||SAME AS ITEM ( tagged )|