Cocktail Hawthorne Strainer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Cocktail Strainer, also known as a Hawthorne Strainer, is designed to effectively strain every delicious drop from beverages and keep ice and flavor-infusing ingredients out of the finished drink. First developed in mid-1800s, the Cocktail Strainer remains a staple among other traditional bar tools when chilling and mixing drinks in a cocktail shaker. Perfect for straining cocktail classics, like the Mint Julep and Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Arnold Palmer, and Martini, to the growing list of craft cocktails that capture the season's flavors, like Watermelon Mojito, The Cuke, and Strawberry Basil Lemonade, Cocktail Strainer pours chilled drinks freely while holding back ice and muddled herbs, fruits and spices for a clean, crisp, and delicious concoction. No more watered-down drinks with unwanted bits! Easy to use. Simply measure ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake to mix and chill. Place the Cocktail Strainer onto the shaker, coil side down, to create a snug fit. Pick up the shaker near the rim and use an index finger to hold the Cocktail Strainer in place. Pour the drink into a chilled serving glass, garnish and enjoy. A must-have of bar accessories for the occasional sipper of summer cocktails to the year-round mixologist. Made from 18/8 stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance. Resists rust and corrosion. Won't interact with ingredients, absorb odors or transfer flavors between uses. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Cocktail Strainer is a traditional and effective way to strain beverages and cocktails when chilling and mixing in a cocktail shaker
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; resists rust and corrosion; won't interact with ingredients or transfer flavors between uses; measures 6 x 3.75-inches
- Pours chilled drinks while keeping ice and muddled herbs, fruits and spices out of the finished drink; no more watered-down drinks with unwanted bits
- Great for the Mint Julep, Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Arnold Palmer, Martini, and craft cocktails, like Watermelon Mojito, The Cuke, and more
- Sturdy and durable; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
|Material||18/8 Stainless Steel|
|Item Measurement||6 x 3.75 x 0.75 4.06z|
|Packaged Measurement||6 x 3.75 x 0.75 4.06oz|