Baking High-Heat Spatula, Silicone Blade, 10-Inch
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
High-Heat Spatula with its super-flexible blade is perfect for mixing, cooking, scraping down mixing bowls, and reaching every drop at the bottom of jars. The blade is made from LFGB-certified (Euro), high-heat silicone (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) which won't melt when the kitchen heats up. It's naturally non-stick and specially notched to release the thickest and stickiest ingredients quickly, like honey, molasses, and batters. It's super flexible to tackle a wide range of food preparation tasks, at home or in commercial kitchens. The beveled edge scrapes surfaces clean, pointed tip reaches nooks and crannies, and rounded corner hugs the curves of bowls and get every dollop. The scratch-free blade is safe for use with non-stick and coated cookware. Its longer handle reaches into deeper areas safely and keeps hands away from heat. It's made from super-strong fiberglass-reinforced nylon that won't snap like plastic handles can, especially when mixing up batches of biscuits, pancakes, muffins, cupcakes, and heavier bread dough. Plus, it's fully sealed and NSF-approved for better food safety. Raised areas on both the handle and blade float the spatula above work surfaces to minimize sticky mess and cleanup. This multi-purpose spatula can take the heat! It's the best choice for cooking, stir frying, sugarwork, and candy making without the blade melting. And, it works equally well for mixing wet or dry ingredients, scraping down mixing bowls, folding in fluffy egg whites and whipped cream without breaking the peaks, scooping lofty meringues onto pies, and more. Made from high-heat silicone (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) with a reinforced handle of nylon and fiberglass to be super strong and flexible. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- High-Heat Spatula for mixing heavy doughs without breaking, cooking, stirring, scraping, and working hot ingredients without melting
- Euro LFGB-certified, high-heat silicone scratch-free blade (500-degrees Fahrenheit); fully sealed NSF-approved fiberglass-reinforced nylon handle
- Super-flexible non-stick blade; beveled edge scrapes surfaces clean; pointed tip for nooks and crannies; rounded corner for bowls
- Blade is specially notched to release thick ingredients quickly; high-heat resistant to cook foods and even work hot sugar without melting
- Commercial grade; ideal for home and professional chefs; super-strong reinforced handle won't snap like plastic can; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
|Material||Silicone/Nylon/Heat Resist 500 Degrees|
|Item Measurement||10"L x 2.25" W x .25"H WT 2.15oz|
|Packaged Measurement||10"L x 2.25" W x .25"H WT 2.15oz|