Baking Hardwood French Pin, 20.5in
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
French Rolling Pin is a baking essentials must-have for home bakers, pastry chefs and professional chefs. Whether learning how to make fresh pasta, baking pies, rolling pizza dough recipes, or creating healthy desserts, the wooden rolling pin performs the tasks of multiple baking accessories and pastry tools. The tapered ends allow the rolling pin to pivot for easier shaping and rolling all types of dough. Put it to work rolling dough for biscuits and bread making. Or use it as a pastry roller for pie crusts, pizza crusts, cookie dough and other pastry dough. French Rolling Pin is proudly crafted in the USA. It's made from solid hardwood, which is responsibly harvested at time of manufacturing, for a lifetime of effortless rolling. Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Dry promptly and thoroughly before storing.
- French Rolling Pin for shaping and rolling dough for baking
- Made from solid hardwood, which is responsibly harvested at time of manufacturing, for a lifetime of effortless rolling
- Proudly crafted in the USA; perfect for home bakers, pastry chefs and professional chefs
- Tapered ends effortlessly shape and roll out pie crusts, dough for bread and pastries, pizza dough, biscuits, fondant, and cookie dough
- Easy to clean; wipe with damp cloth; dry promptly and thoroughly before storing
|Material||Solid Hardwood SFI Certified (Legally/Responsibly Harvested)|
|Item Measurement||20.5" L x 1.75" W x 1.75" H 13.4 oz|
|Packaged Measurement||20.5" L x 1.75" W x 1.75" H 1 LB ( banded )|