Baking Cherry Pitter
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Cherry Pitter easily removes the pit from cherries and olives in just seconds, yet fruit remains intact. No more bruised or crushed cherries, wasted fruit, or mess. A helpful addition to kitchen gadgets, it quickly removes pits from all types of cherries, and is great for pitting olives, too. For best results, chill the cherries or olives for at least 1 hour. Easy to use. Simply place a cherry onto the holder and squeeze the handles together with a firm pressure. The pit is easily extracted while the fruit remains intact. This Cherry Pitter, also known as a cherry stoner, is great for canning, freezing, dehydrating, and baking cherry pies and tarts, making desserts and healthy snacks, smoothies, muddled drinks, craft cocktails, and more. Works equally well for pitting olives! Made from zinc alloy with chrome plating, Mrs. Anderson's Cherry Pitter is sturdy and durable. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Cherry Pitter easily removes pits from cherries and olives in seconds without bruising or crushing the fruit for less waste and mess
- Made from zinc alloy with chrome plating; sturdy and durable
- Place cherry on the holder, squeeze handle together to extract pit while fruit remains intact; chilled fruit works best; great for pitting olives, too
- Easily make healthy snacks and cherry recipes easily, like cherry pie, cherry tarts, cherry smoothies, muddled drinks, craft cocktails, and more
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
|Material||Zinc Alloy/Chrome Plating|
|Item Measurement||7.25" L x 1.75" W x .875" H 6.4 oz|
|Packaged Measurement||10.25" L x 4.625" W x .875" H 6.7 oz|